Cookie Settings Customize
Name and contact details of the data controller and the company data protection officer
GABLER Maschinenbau GmbH
D-23568 Lübeck, Germany
Please contact our data protection officer if you have any further questions or suggestions regarding data protection:
Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean
- Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access Status/HTTP status code
- Transferred amount of data per request
- Website from which the request originates
- Browser type and version
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
- Name of the visited website
- Message about successful call
b) We process the above-mentioned data for the following purposes:
- to ensure smooth connection of the website,
- to ensure comfortable use of our website,
- to evaluate system security and stability
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art.6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case shall we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
c) When contacting us by e-mail
You can contact us by e-mail for any questions. In this case at least one valid e- mail address will be transmitted to us. The transmission of any additional personal data you may include with your e-mail is not at our discretion.
Our processing of data in the context of your contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
We will delete any personal data we have collected in the process of your contacting us after your request has been dealt with.
Disclosure of data
We will not transfer any of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share any of your personal information with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO is a legal obligation, or
- it is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the fulfillment of our contractual obligations with you.
You are welcome to send us unsolicited applications. Please make sure that you have a sufficient level of security for the transmission path of your choice. Sending an e-mail without a suitable encryption method is not recommended, because then your data could easily be read and used by unauthorized persons on the communication path. If you would like to send us an encrypted e-mail with your application documents, please use only the e-mail address email@example.com.
In each cookie information resulting in connection with the specific terminal used is stored. However, this does not mean that this immediately lets us know your virtual identity.
On the one hand, using cookies helps us to optimize user friendliness of our site. In this context we use the so-called session cookies to determine that you have visited individual pages on our website. The related cookies are automatically deleted after you leave our page.
As a further measure to improve user friendliness of our site, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again, your previous inputs and settings will automatically be used, which frees you from their repeated input.
The data processed by cookies serve to safeguard our legal interests as well as the legal interests of third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO for the purposes mentioned.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser to not store any cookies on your computer or to indicate when a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may prevent you from being able to use all the features of our website.
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures we use are listed below and are all based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. These tracking measures allow us to ensure a needs- based design as well as the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate the resulting data for the purpose of optimizing our offer. The above objectives are justified in the context of the aforementioned provision.
A listing of the respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
For the purpose of customizing and continually optimizing our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, hereafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymized usage profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and tailor- made website design. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process these data in the order. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with any other data provided by Google. The IP addresses are anonymized, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, this may prevent you from using the full scope of features we offer on our website.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the subsequent processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add- on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de)
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
For more information about privacy related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answ er/6004245?hl=de)
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
To statistically monitor the use of our website and to evaluate the resulting data for the purpose of optimizing our website, we also use Google conversion tracking. In doing so, Google Adwords will set a cookie (see paragraph 5) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers are informed about the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users.
If you do not want to participate in the tracking process, you can also refuse the required setting of a cookie - for example, via a browser setting that generally disables the automatic setting of cookies. You can also disable cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com".
Integration of Google Maps
On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned
- retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless their processing is required for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, their processing is unlawful, but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data, but you require them for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or you have objected to their processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine- readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data-processing based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have the general right of objection, which we will adhere to without your need to specify the particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method for the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this will be a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.